Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer (Team Lead)
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario (Bloor & 427)
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to help with the continuous development of our flagship product. Your main responsibility will be as a team lead, working on the ongoing development of the application.
Assist with establishing development roadmaps, best practices and development guidelines and will take lead on investigating problems and developing and documenting solutions.
Responsible for the ongoing development of the application in a team environment that meets performance, scalability, architectural, quality and business requirements.
To qualify for this position, you should have the following experience
- Python (optional)
- Redis (optional)
- Git source management
- Experienced with Git and version control of large application
- Knowledge of the best practices in software engineering
- Some experience leading development teams both internally and externally
- University degree in Software Engineering (equivalent or higher)
- 5-10 years of experience in Full Stack but previously focused on back-end development
- Very strong communication and organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with local and external development and non-technical teams
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever evolving priorities
We appreciate all applicants taking some time to review this job description, however we will only be contacting potential candidates for the next step.
Please submit your application in either Word or PDF format along with the best time, number and email address you can be contacted with.